Good Repute Crisis Management Add-On:
Term Commitment: 3-months
Repute PR agrees to provide the following services that are included in your media campaign package:
1. Addressing the Issue Head-On: Repute PR will launch a full-scale assault on multiple fronts in order to push down the negative results and evade the crisis.
2. Responding to Inquiries from Clients and the Media: Repute PR will help your company develop the appropriate response to all inquiries from clients, employees, partners, the press, and all other media.
3. Internet Monitoring: Through Repute PR’s Internet Monitoring Program, we will have our finger on the pulse of the story so that we can be ready to respond to any future press that may surface.
Standard Terms & Conditions:
By making payment you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions of this electronic agreement:
1. You (hereinafter “you,” or the “client”) hereby agree to a recurring monthly payment for the first three months of your Good Repute Package of the purchase price above. This payment shall be the first payment toward the recurring monthly series. Repute PR (hereinafter, “Repute,” the “Agency,” or, the “Firm” shall be paid prior to the commencement of services.
2. The Firm may decide to write and publish additional articles and content or perform other work above and beyond what is specifically listed in this package without requiring additional compensation from the Client. If so, this shall not expand our contractual obligations to the Client. You shall not be billed more for any additional work absent a separate written agreement.
3. Agency authority: You authorize us to act on your behalf in order to set up websites, landing pages, email accounts for the purpose of creating public profiles, and social media accounts as well as to write and publish articles in your name and/or using your name, background, materials, and quotes provided.
4. Repute PR shall remain the sole owner of any and all materials, articles, web properties, digital assets, copyrights, trademarks, images, or other content that is created, published, distributed, or used by Repute PR, whether on your behalf or otherwise. Repute PR retains the sole discretion as to whether and how to utilize any content created by or provided to Repute PR, whether by you or any third party. In the event of non-payment, Repute PR shall have the right to remove, undo, or take back any work product created, posted, published, or distributed on the Client’s behalf.
5. You hereby certify that you are authorized to enter into this agreement and have lawful access to all funds to be applied toward this service agreement and to make payment using the payment method you have chosen.
6. Client understands that there are many factors outside of the control of the Firm that can affect the outcome of this matter. It is specifically acknowledged by the Client that this Firm has made no representations, express or implied, concerning the outcome of this matter. It is further specifically acknowledged by the Client that the Firm has not guaranteed and cannot guarantee the success of any action taken by the Firm on the Client’s behalf during the representation of this matter. While we are confident in our abilities and optimistic about what we can do for you, you understand that no one can guarantee a specific outcome, not even us.
7. It is hereby acknowledged that the Client has read this agreement in its entirety, has had full opportunity to consider its terms, and has had a full and satisfactory explanation of same, and fully understands its terms and agrees to such terms. The Client fully understands and acknowledges that there are no additional or different terms or agreements other than those expressly set forth in this written Retainer Agreement. The terms and provisions of this Retainer Agreement shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York.
8. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be prohibited by or invalid under any applicable law, such provision shall be limited to the minimum extent necessary to render the same valid or shall be excised from this Agreement. 9. You hereby agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement and acceptance of this form shall be deemed an electronic signature of same.
Very truly yours,
/s/ Repute PR