Repute PR agrees to provide the following services that are included in your media campaign package:
Industry Leader – $15,880 per month (12-month minimum)
Custom Corporate Package: The Works.
Social Media Dominator
Blitz Campaign Across 7 Social Media Platforms
Search Engine Overhaul
You Choose Exactly What You Want Them to See Across 5 search engines. Promote positive content to make sure it’s seen and not buried on page 10 of the search results.
Put Yourself and Your Business at the Center of the Story – 11 articles annually.
Titans of Industry Peer Program
Establish yourself as an expert in your field through the publication of white papers and becoming an expert commentator alongside industry heavyweights in online articles.
Control what “they,” say about you.
Inclusion in major platforms such as Wikipedia, Crunch Base, Glassdoor, Bloomberg, Owler, Zoom Info. and professional databases.
Identify and eliminate negative material.
SEO Juice Pack
Power up the visibility across all of the web properties and articles included in this package. Ensure that they are at the top of your results, no matter what the internet throws at you.
Standard Terms & Conditions:
By making payment you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions of this electronic agreement:
1. You (hereinafter “you,” or the “client”) hereby agree to a recurring monthly payment of the purchase price above. This payment shall be the first payment toward the recurring monthly series. Repute PR (hereinafter, “Repute,” the “Agency,” or, the “Firm” shall be paid prior to the commencement of services.
2. The Firm may decide to write and publish additional articles and content or perform other work above and beyond what is specifically listed in this package without requiring additional compensation from the client. If so, this shall not expand our contractual obligations to the Client. You shall not be billed more for any additional work absent a separate written agreement.
3. Agency authority: You authorize us to act on your behalf in order to set up email accounts for the purpose of creating public profiles, landing pages, and social media accounts as well as to write and publish articles in your name and/or using your name, background, materials, and quotes provided.
4. Repute PR shall remain the sole owner of any and all materials, articles, web properties, digital assets, copyrights, trademarks, images, or other content that is created, published, distributed, or used by Repute PR, whether on your behalf or otherwise. Repute PR retains the sole discretion as to whether and how to utilize any content created by or provided to Repute PR, whether by you or any third party. In the event of non-payment, Repute PR shall have the right to remove, undo, or take back any work product creates, posted, published, or distributed on the Client’s behalf.
5. You hereby certify that you are authorized to enter into this agreement and have lawful access to all funds to be applied toward this service agreement and to make payment using the payment method you have chosen.
6. Client understands that there are many factors outside of the control of the Firm that can affect the outcome of this matter. It is specifically acknowledged by the Client that this Firm has made no representations, express or implied, concerning the outcome of this matter. It is further specifically acknowledged by the Client that the Firm has not guaranteed and cannot guarantee the success of any action taken by the Firm on the Client’s behalf during the representation of this matter. While we are confident in our abilities and optimistic about what we can do for you, you understand that no one can guarantee a specific outcome, not even us.
7. It is hereby acknowledged that the Client has read this agreement in its entirety, has had full opportunity to consider its terms, and has had a full and satisfactory explanation of same, and fully understands its terms and agrees to such terms. The Client fully understands and acknowledges that there are no additional or different terms or agreements other than those expressly set forth in this written Retainer Agreement. The terms and provisions of this Retainer Agreement shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York.
8. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be prohibited by or invalid under any applicable law, such provision shall be limited to the minimum extent necessary to render the same valid or shall be excised from this Agreement.
9. You hereby agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement and acceptance of this form shall be deemed an electronic signature of same.
Very truly yours,
/s/ Repute PR