Repute PR agrees to provide the following services that are included in your media campaign package:
1. Thought Leader: Weigh-in online as an expert in sophisticated articles relevant to your industry and profession.
2. Content Development and Distribution: Developing and distributing new content about you and your accomplishments.
3. Titans of Industry Peer Program: Establish yourself as an expert in your field through the publication of online media and by offering your opinion as an expert commentator alongside industry heavyweights in online articles.
Standard Terms & Conditions:
Client (hereinafter, “You,” or the “Client”) and Repute PR (“Repute PR,” or the “Agency”) (each a “Party” and, collectively, the “Parties”) hereby agree as follows:
- You have chosen to hire Repute PR to manage your online reputation and image, utilizing our marketing know-how, media contacts, freelance journalists, team of writers, SEO professionals, content creators and branding strategists, to create positive content on the internet about you, and your positive recent news and accomplishments.
- Client will receive the category of services described in the campaign package selected by the Client and described above. Client and Agency may choose to modify certain services described in the proposal in order to meet the demands of an everchanging media landscape. Such modifications will not result in fee changes.
- You hereby represent and warrant that all information provided to Agency by You shall be true and accurate, to the best of your knowledge. The Agency shall use the information and materials provided by Client to create and publish positive content in an effort to push down certain negative articles that are currently on the web, as well as other unwanted material that might be published in the future.
- Repute PR shall endeavor to accomplish this by publishing articles on various websites, blogs, and news sites over the course of the campaign.
- Client understands that such a PR effort takes time and that while the articles can begin being published very soon, it may take some time for them to become relevant to the search engines. There is also the risk that they will not, themselves push down all negative content. Repute PR’s search engine optimization efforts will endeavor to address this throughout our representation.
- Repute PR is not offering to “delete” or otherwise force the “removal” of any of the identified articles from the internet. However, we will work with our attorneys and media contacts to seek the retraction of false information that may populate the web as well as endeavor to push down negative content by publishing and marketing newer content. The web presents a dynamic landscape. Repute may provide more, or fewer, services than those outlined in your proposal, depending on the needs that arise. As such, the proposal you received serves as a guide based on the information we have before us today. That may change and we will attempt to provide new solutions without the need to charge more, whenever feasible. Similarly, some solutions suggested may later prove to not be the best fit at the time. Client is relying on our judgement to set and execute strategy. As such, should we choose not to implement a certain strategy, Client would not be entitled to a credit or refund.
- Teamwork. Repute PR will conduct extensive research to gather all of the necessary information available online about Client and Client’s industry. Client agrees to work with us by providing any additional raw material that we may require to generate quality articles and content. Client will also make its organization’s employees and members, available to us for interviews. These interviews will help shape and focus our work.
- Payment Processing. You hereby authorize us and/or our payment processing provider to charge your credit card the full amount each month. At the end of each one month period, this contract shall automatically renew for an identical term unless cancelled in writing at least 10 business days prior to the expiration of the following one-month term.
- Ownership of Materials. Repute PR shall remain the sole owner of any and all materials, articles, web properties, digital assets, copyrights, trademarks, articles, domain names, images or other content that is created, published, distributed or used by Repute PR, whether on your behalf or otherwise. Repute PR retains the sole discretion as to whether and how to utilize any content created by or provided to Repute PR, whether by you or a third party. In the event of non-payment, Repute PR shall have the right to remove, undo, or take back any work product create, posted, published, or distributed on Client’s behalf.
- Full Authority. You hereby certify that you are authorized to enter into this agreement and have lawful access to a funds and to make payment using the payment method you have chosen.
- Disclaimer. Client understands that there are many factors outside of the control of the Agency that can affect the outcome of this matter. It is specifically acknowledged by the Client that Agency has made no representations, express or implied, concerning the outcome of this matter. It is further specifically acknowledged by the Client that Repute PR has not guaranteed and cannot guarantee the success of any action taken by the Agency on Client’s behalf during the representation of Client in this matter. Nor can we guarantee what the reaction may be to something we publish on your behalf. Repute PR is not liable for any negative reaction or impact that any particular piece of content that we publish may generate. Individual views are subjective and varying. Repute PR shall not be liable for, nor indemnify you from, any direct or collateral consequence or claim arising from information or content created, published, or distributed by Repute PR. While we are confident in our abilities and optimistic about what we can do for you, you understand that no one can guarantee a specific outcome, not even us.
- Complete Agreement. It is hereby acknowledged that the Client has read this agreement, consisting only of the cover page and these Standard Terms & Conditions, in its entirety, and has had full opportunity to consider its terms, and has received a full and satisfactory explanation of same, and fully understands its terms and agrees to such terms. The Client fully understands and acknowledges that there are no additional or different terms or agreements other than those expressly set forth in this written agreement. The terms and provisions of this retainer agreement shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be prohibited by or invalid under any applicable law, such provision shall be limited to the minimum extent necessary to render the same valid or shall be excised from this Agreement.
- Client, through his/her signature above, has agreed to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
Very truly yours,
/s/ Repute PR