Welcome to the website of Repute PR, a leading reputation management and PR agency.
The term ‘Repute’ or ‘Repute PR’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not offer or otherwise make any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Any form of duplication, copying, or reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which is part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Repute’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website are subject to the laws of the United States of America.
You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright, or other notice from materials contained within this site. You may download content, pages, and downloadable materials from this website for your personal, non-commercial use only.
All materials contained on this site are protected by the United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published, or broadcast without prior permission of Repute PR.